2) Share the news with your closest friends and family before you blurt it to the world.
3) GET A MANICURE! Your ring will be all over social media right?
4) Make an appointment with an event planner (most offer the 1st consultation FREE - and know the best deals on venues/dj's/florist etc...wink, wink).
5) Start crunching numbers. We know it may not be fun, but there is no use taking trips to see venues before finding out how much it will all eventually cost (AGAIN-great area to discuss with your event planner).
6) Begin thinking of dates (remember some venues actually offer discounts during off season dates and sometimes a Sunday could cost less than a Saturday - but it may not always be worth it - DON'T RUSH).
7) Get your ring appraised and insured!
8) Get a wedding planning app or bridal planning book and begin getting yourself organized.
9) Start searching for upcoming local bridal shows to have fun with your bridesmaids and begin getting ideas.